Decomiple Android APK to get Resource Files (Reverse Engineering) | Techbirds
- Download the attached ApkTool.zip file and extract it into a Directory..
- Copy the apk files you want to decompile to the root directory of APKTool.
- Open a command window (cmd).
- Navigate to the root directory of APKtool and type the following command:
apktool d YourApkName.apk
5. After successful executing above command, a new directory with the name of your APK has been created…
1,019 total views, 1 views today
Share this On